Que de découvertes, dans les médias qui nous entourent, à commencer bien sûr par Internet.
Je garde sur cette page quelques images et textes conservés comme des petites pierres que l'on a trouvé quelque part et qui ont une signification surtout pour soi même.

Icônes | Murphy's laws
constru
construmurphyinside constru
Site en
construction



Super jeu d'eau minérale: Coca-cola et Mentos.


A few Murphy's laws

A few lines from
http://www.murphys-laws.com/murphy/murphy-laws.html.


* Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong (basic principle).
* If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
* The other line always moves faster.
* In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.
* The first 80 percent of the task takes 20 percent of the time, the last 20 percent takes the other 80 percent.
* Whenever you set out to do something, something else must be done first.
* In order to get a loan, you must first prove you don't need it.
* Complex problems have simple, easy-to-understand wrong answers.
* If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.